Talking Points Memo
This Modern World
Working for Change
Book review: Darwinia
Reviewed: Friday, August 11, 2006
Summer reading: Spin
Reviewed: Saturday, August 5, 2006
Reviewed: Tuesday, July 18, 2006
the Omnivoire's Delimma
Reviewed: Wednesday, July 12, 2006
the Golem's Eye
Reviewed: Wednesday, May 31, 2006
metabang software update
Thursday, February 9, 2006
Crazy times in the big city (ok, I live in a little town but that just doesn't sound catchy and you would have probably already stopped reading!).
- I originally wrote bind in MCL and it was willing to let things like (destructuring-bind (a nil) (foo) ...) go blithely by. OpenMCL no longer likes that construct so I've had to be a little more creative. The point of constructs like this is to avoid having to add (declare (ignore foo)). It's handy.
- A friendly patch to CL-Graph from Levente Meszaros adds more flexibility to its graph->dot facilities by including several new sub-classes and the infrastructure to make it count. I'll write up an example real soon now.
- Tinaa has seen several good improvements including: much nicer style sheets, a permuted symbol index, lots of bug fixes, the start of ASDF package documentation and more. Oh, it now also emits a list of the things that don't yet have documentation.
- CL-Graph (as mentioned) is better documented
- I have several patches to ASDF-Install that are in the testing / waiting for me to make time for them stage, Soon, i promise, soon.
- Everything else has been moving slowly along (as have I <smile>).
Keep those cards and letters coming!