Talking Points Memo
This Modern World
Working for Change
Book review: Darwinia
Reviewed: Friday, August 11, 2006
Summer reading: Spin
Reviewed: Saturday, August 5, 2006
Reviewed: Tuesday, July 18, 2006
the Omnivoire's Delimma
Reviewed: Wednesday, July 12, 2006
the Golem's Eye
Reviewed: Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Tuesday, December 6, 2005
ASDF-Install-tester automates the process of checking whether or not your ASDF-installable systems actually install under ASDF. To use it:
- Use ASDF-Install to install ASDF-Install-tester.
- Modify the file definitions.lisp to specify:
- which systems should be tested (in the variable *systems-to-test*),
- which systems should be removed before each test (in the variable *systems-to-remove-each-time*),
- Your local ASDF install directory (in *local-asdf-install-directory*),
- A working directory (in *working-directory*).
- Start a lisp and ASDF load 'asdf-system-connections (see note below)
- Finally, evaluate (asdf-install-tester::main)
As of today, this only works under OpenMCL but porting to other Lisps should be pretty easy. See the CLiki page for more details and links to get a tarball or access the Darcs repository.